Thursday, September 04, 2008

I survived my 11th Burning Man!

This photo was taken on Thursday afternoon after an unrelenting white out dust storm with 40 mile an hour winds that raged on for six or seven hours! I'm inside my Coleman shade structure which was completely demolished in the process. No doubt about it, camping at Burning Man is beyond extreme and not for the weak of heart.

One of my highlights this year was going out with a friend with a video camera and inviting colorfully clad burners to skip with me for a complitation video I plan on editing and posting on You Tube soon! Skipping happens spontaneously and naturally on at Burning Man....and I'm excited to do a video about it! Woo-hoo! Skip on!

2 comments:

Plot Whisperer said...

You are amazing! What an adventurous spirit you have. Every time I hear from you my heart beat quickens thanks to your enthusiastic passion for life! Thanks.......

Plot Whisperer said...

PS -- so sorry to have missed your dance class. Drat! We're in the throws of putting our house on the market and moving. Would have been the perfect outlet for all these emotions I'm feeling. Next time...