Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been having so much fun on twitter...and now Facebook...that updating my blog has fallen to the backburner a bit.

Things have definitely been skipping right along...I'm nearing completion of the first draft of my manuscript...and remain commited to my goal of feeling great in my body when I go to India in January to celebrate turning 40. I'm down 10.4 pounds...So so far so good.

I've also been digging through the skipping archives and came across this super fun video from the 2001/2002 time frame. The more evangelical skipping days depicted here almost feel like they were a dream at this point...So it's fun to have the videos as documenting evidence...



I'll be doing my best to do updates here more often... and in the meantime please skip on by and say hello if you're on twitter @iskip, gaia, myspace, or facebook!

No comments: