Thursday, October 16, 2008

My weight loss efforts continue and it's going relatively well...Although after yesterday's meeting, my results are beginning to feel a bit like the stock market. Down SIX pounds last week...and back up a pound and a half this week...despite following the program to the T both weeks.

I need to remind myself that this is a process that takes time... and that it will ebb and flow so I don't get discouraged! I'm down a total of eight pounds so far and my clothes are fitting much better...and that's what I'm going to focus on.

In other news.... A cool website called Take5Moment.com that features experts that deliver messages on motivation, inspiration, health, meditation, nutrition, exercises, etc. just used one of my skipping videos as their featured video of the week. Their mission is to provide people a landing spot in their day to "Take Time to Take Care, Take 5" to recharge, refocus and relax.

I had to giggle when I saw that they called me the CEO of iskip.com. :-) CSO: Chief Skipping Officer is actually more like it! :-) Skip on!

No comments: